Fox News Gets Solar Wrong (Again) $SPWRA
I’ve just spent some time watching, and re-watching, and re-re-watching solar and business experts Bill O’Reilly, Steve Doocy, Megyn Kelly, Lou Dobbs, and Michelle Malkin pillory SunPower, which received a $1.2 billion Department of Energy Loan guarantee.
Fox is analyzing, in their unique style, the $1.237 billion loan guarantee from the DOE to support the 250-megawatt California Valley Solar Ranch Project in San Luis Obispo County, CA sponsored by SunPower and just acquired by NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG). Construction of the CVSR is in progress, and the first phase of the project looks to start generating power early in 2012.
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!