Flexible Solar Fabric from FTL Solar
FTL Solar has developed a lightweight tensile fabric with integrated solar cells that not only provides shade but also allows the user to generate renewableenergy. The solar fabric is great for use in parking lots and rooftops.
The lightweight fabricdoesn’t need any mounting hardware and has been made available in twovariants, The Powermod 285 and the Powermod 1200, which generate 285Wand 1200W of renewable electrical power respectively. While the Powermod 285 is great for powering computers, fans and other fixtures, thePowermod 1200 generates about 4.5KWh of energy a day.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!