First Solar Gets Order From Juwi Solar (FSLR)
First Solar (FSLR) has added another 27MWto its existing contract with Juwi Solar for two US projects. Theywill supply 15MW for a project for the Jacksonville Electric Authorityand another 12MW for American Electric Power in Ohio. Construction onthese projects is expected to begin later this year and be completed bythe end of 2010
“We are very encouraged that First Solar is supplying its proven andfinanceable modules for these initial U.S. utility-scale projectsdeveloped by juwi solar. We expect that our strong relationship withFirst Solar will be an important element toward the expansion of solarpower in the United States,” said Michael Martin of juwi solar Inc.
Shares of FSLR are up about 3% in premarket trading to 151 and continue to nudge above key resistance in the 142 – 147 area.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System