First Solar (FSLR) Acquires Edison Mission Solar Project Pipeline
First Solar just announced that they have acquired some of Edison Mission Group’s planned solar power projects. According to Reuters,the projects, which are located in the Southwest and California, rangefrom 20MW to 150MW, and are located on private land.The companies arekeeping the financial details of the acquisition private, and utilitieshave not yet signed agreements to purchase the power that will beproduced by the projects. This acquisition has been in the pipeline forsome time-First Solar included the projects in its December forecast.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!