Financial Advisory Firm Mercanti Group Beefs Up Cleantech Group
Boutique financial advisory firm Mercanti Group has hired ToddBomberg to lead the firm’s cleantech practice group in Mercanti’s LosAngeles office.
“Todd brings with him significant corporate finance and M&Aexperience and has wide-ranging expertise in the growing CleanTechindustry and we are fortunate to have him join the Mercanti team,” saidJim D’Aquila, managing director of Mercanti.
“Todd’s leadership in this arena opens many doors for Mercanti togrow with the evolving economy and follow social and governmentaltrends that have put a great degree of focus on the condition of ourenvironment,” D’Aquila added. “CleanTech is a $115 billion business andis projected to grow to become a $325 billion industry by 2018.Bringing Todd on board will allow Mercanti to expand our business tofill the needs of the CleanTech industry while broadening our firm’sfocus areas.”
Bomberg also has served as chief investment officer of M.A.G.Capital, a Los Angeles-based private investment firm focused onproviding structured growth equity to small-cap public companies. Priorto M.A.G. Capital, Bomberg worked at UBS Investment Bank, Credit Suisseand Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette. Bomberg has also advised clientsas a management consultant at McKinsey & Company and as a corporateattorney at Latham & Watkins.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?