FBR Upgrades Sunpower (SPWRA); Oppenheimer Downgrades MEMC Electronics (WFR)
Here are some analysts calls on SPWRA and WFR following last nights earnings reports.
FBR upgraded Sunpower (SPWRA) from Market Perform to Outperform and doubled the price target from $20 to $40. The firm noted that while while earnings were a mixed (beat onrevenues, but lower margins), the upgrade is driven by increasedbusiness prospects in the rooftop solar market, which SPWRA’s willcapitalize on. They expect funding for larger ground mounted systemsto be challenging and funding for the smaller rooftop projects toremain available and improve in the future.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?