Evolution Solar receives solar panel purchase order
Evolution Solar Corp. announced that the Company has received apurchase order from an international customer for 8.5MW of monocrystalline solar panels. The purchase order resulted fromintroductions made by Beacon, Ltd. a Bermuda based consulting firmrecently engaged by the Company to assist with the introduction of itsrenewable energy solutions to the Bermuda market.
The Company expects the transaction to be completed prior to the end of the year with panel delivery within 90 days.
“I’mexcited about this panel sale to our international clients, knowingthat this is the first of many transactions,” stated Robert Hines,President of Evolution Solar Corp. “Our solar technologies lendthemselves to numerous applications, regardless of where the site sitson the globe.”
The Company believes it can secure similartransactions and build a market against competitors such as Sun Power,First Solar, Trina Solar and LDK Solar.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!