Evolution Solar explores China opportunities
As the company hasdeveloped, it has become increasingly clear that China will be a leaderin the development of new solar products (such as thin-film solar) anda major consumer as well.
EVSO seeks to convert relationships ithas developed in China into a major component of its business strategy.This trip is aimed at establishing top level strategic relationshipswith solar companies in China and at evaluating possible locations fora new Chinese headquarters.
“We see growth coming both throughacquisitions and through strategic relationships with leaders in thesolar industry in China,” stated Robert Kaapke, CEO of Evolution SolarCorp. “The Company is entering an exciting new phase of developmentwith these two new foundations for growth.”
EVSO expects to incorporate products produced by, Sun Power, First Solar, Trina Solar and LDK Solar Co. Ltd.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa