Evergreen Solar Launches New Line of Solar Panels (ESLR)
Evergreen Solar just announced that it has launched a new line ofsolar panels aimed at customers who want to go off the grid. The ES-CSeries consists of a line of 80, 120 and 125 MW solar panels aredesigned to provide a higher voltage to allow for direct 12, 24 or 48Vbattery charging. They are also built to last, even under very harshconditions.
“The ES-C Series enables Evergreen Solar to capitalize on theexpanding off-grid solar market and further positions the company as aleader in the global solar industry. Like all Evergreen Solar productsthis product line has been designed with differentiating performancecharacteristics to distinguish them from commodity-like competitors andprovides better battery charging capability than other major brands. Atthe same time, we are proud to lead the industry in environmentalcredentials with the smallest carbon footprint and the quickest energypayback of any silicon-based panel available today.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?