Evergreen Solar Introduces New ES-E Series Solar Module $ESLR
These new panels feature ahigher voltage than previous models, making them compatible withmicro-inverters for residential installations, the company says. Theyare also IEC 61701 salt-mist-certified, making them suitable forinstallations in coastal regions. In addition, they are UL and CEClisted, as well as ISO 9001 certified.
The new ES-E series areall-purpose panels available in power ranges 210 W to 220 W. EvergreenSolar says it has also improved panel aesthetics by embedding theelectrical ties between the cell strings inside the panel so that theyare not visible.
SOURCE: Evergreen Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System