Evergreen Solar (ESLR) Introduces New BOOST (TM) Technology $ESLR
EvergreenSolar just announced the release of a new product line featuring itsBOOST (TM) technology for improved efficiency. The new ES-D and ES-Eseries will feature this technology, which uses microwires instead ofbus-bars to create a more attractive panel that produces moreelectricity.
“ The new ES-D and ES-E series solar panels with our innovative BOOST Cell Technology are a major advance for Evergreen Solar. These panelsare the highest efficiency product we have ever made which enables us to deliver our customers even more electricity while continuing to haveless impact on the environment. And the ability to offer product options tailored specifically for either the residential or commercial end-user – whether their priority is aesthetics or performance — allows us tomeet our customers specific needs much better."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System