ET Solar Group Providing Modules For 1 MW Ground-Mounted Plant In India
ET Solar Group Corp., a Nanjing, China-based system integrator and manufacturer of photovoltaic products, has signed a 1 MW module supply transaction with a large system integrator for an Indian project.
Moduleshipment was completed in July, and more sizeable volumes are beingplanned for. According to Indian government’s 11th five-year plan, thenation is targeting 20% electricity generation from renewable energiesby 2020, where at least 10 GW will be achieved through solar powergeneration, the company notes.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?