ET Solar Group Offers Product Liability Insurance Coverage
ET Solar Group Corp. – a Nanjing, China-based solar farm EPC providerand integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic products including ingots,wafers, modules and dual-axis tracking systems – now provides productliability insurance coverage for its PV module customers worldwide.
Arrangedby Aon, a New York-based insurance brokerage firm, the coverage isprovided by Huatai Insurance Co., and ACE is the single largestshareholder. ACE, whose financial risking is A+ by Standard &Poor’s, is an insurance and reinsurance provider incorporated inSwitzerland.
The cover includes both bodily injury and propertydamages caused by PV modules sold, supplied and distributed to ETSolar’s customers with what the company says is a very sizeablecompensation limit. Claims can be directly filed at ACE’s overseasoffices in or closest to the claimants’ geographies. Renewable everyyear, the global policy provides an immediate coverage for the next 12months.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?