ET Solar Completes 1.9 MW PV Power Plant
ET Solar Group Corp., a Nanjing,China-based based PV system turnkey provider and integrated manufacturer of downstream PV products, has inaugurated a 1.9 MWground-mounted PV power plant in Katharinenrieth, Germany.
ETSolar’s German engineering team provided full design services andmanaged the construction of the project, with ET Solar’s Chinamanufacturing plant supplying the PV modules.
The plant has a30-year designed life and is expected to generate approximately 36million kWh of electricity over 20 years. Wattner AG, a Cologne,Germany-based investment trust that specializes in renewable energyinvestments, is the sole equity investor of the project via its publicly raised SunAsset fund.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?