Enphase System Installers Survey
Newcomers and Veterans Agree on Enphase. Enphase has proven valuableto both solar first-timers and solar old-timers. According to thesurvey, our largest customer group did their first solar installation in 2009 and the second largest Enphase customer group has been doing solar installations for more than five years. Most see significant energy harvest gains (click on chart above). Ofthe installers tracking energy production, 90% observed an increase ofmore than 5% with Enphase, and 12% of installers noticed an increase ofmore than 20%.
There are many reasons to consider Enphase. 100% of installers saidenergy harvest played a role in their choice to use Enphase, butinstallers had a number of other reasons for choosing Enphase, with ease of design/installation and ease of monitoring ranking high on the list.
Check out the graph below to see how much of an energy increase these installers experienced with Enphase microinverters:
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy