Enbridge/First Solar Project Now Totals 80 MW
Enbridge Inc. and First Solar Inc. have completed the expansion of the Sarnia Solar Project from 20 MW to80 MW. The companies say the completion of this expansion makes theproject the largest operating photovoltaic facility in the world.
Enbridge will hold a grand-opening celebration Oct. 4 at 8:30 a.m. ET in Sarnia, Ontario. Enbridge and First Solar representatives, along with OntarioEnergy Minister Brad Duguid, will be in attendance.
SOURCES: Enbridge, First Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?