Electron Solar Energy Offering New Financing Options
Electron Solar Energy, a Miami-based green technology installer anddistributor of alternative energy systems and energy-efficiencysolutions, says it has obtainednew financing options from two premier financing companies for itsclients that will help facilitate final closing on numerous contractproposals submitted to potential clients.
"This attractivefinancing option is a great incentive for us to offer our residentialclients right now," states Christopher Quinn, president and CEO ofElectron Solar Energy. "While not for everyone, same-as-cash financingallows consumers to buy now taking advantage of renewable energy taxcredits while postponing the cash outlay for six, 12 and 18 months."
Since June, the company’s contract bid proposal pipeline has increased from $10.5 million to $22.3 million now, Quinn adds.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!