Day4 Energy Completes Phase II Of German Solar Farm
Day4 Energy Inc. has completedthe second phase of the 1 MW Solar Farm Hufingen GmBH Project inGermany. The project, completed in two separate phases, consists of aninitial 500 kW completed in early 2009, followed by an additional 450kW completed in December 2009. It was financed by Umweltbank AG,Nurnberg, Germany.
Day4 Systems GmbH, a Germany-based subsidiaryof Day4 Energy Inc., was responsible for design, electrical planningand project management. BES GmbH was responsible for the actualinstallation of the system.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?