Dakhu Studio Proposes Solar Complex for Taipei Pop Music Center
Koreandesign studio Dakhu Studio has proposed a sustainable complex forTaipei’s Pop Music Center that will consist of a series ofenvironmentally controlled public outdoor spaces, which can bereconfigured as needed for year-round use. The structure is alsodesigned to form a public music sphere where visitors can have freeaccess to music.
Thecomplex features vertically stacked solid platforms that provide spacefor indoor exhibitions and support. The Taipei Pop Music Center willharvest rainwater for hydro-cooling systems, where the top platformworks as a basin to collect water. The platform is also equipped withphotovoltaic panels that generate solar energy to power the building.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System