CTDC Acquiring Linsun Renewable Energy
China Technology Development Group Corp. (CTDC), a China-based cleanenergy group, has entered into a stock purchase agreement with LinsunRenewable Energy Corp. Ltd. (LSR) and its stockholders, Goldpoly Co.Ltd. and Liao Lin-Hsiang, to acquire 100% equity interest in LSR and its wholly owned subsidiary, Linsun Power Technology (Quanzhou) Corp. Ltd.(LSP).
The consideration is $3.2 million, payable in shares ofCTDC’s common stock at a price of $3.01 per share. Upon completion, LSPwill become a wholly owned subsidiary of CTDC. LSP is a crystallinephotovoltaic module manufacturer with annual production capacity ofapproximately 65 MW at the Jinjiang Economic Development Zone in theFujian province of China.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?