Category Archives: YCharts
YCharts lets investors be their own stock analysts. With the best charts on the web and objective, intuitive information about more than 5,000 stocks, we give you the information that you need to understand the companies behind the stocks that you buy. Because when you understand the companies you buy, you are investing – in the truest sense of the word.
Applied Materials (AMAT), the nation’s biggest maker of semiconductor-fabrication equipment, has one of the richest dividend yields among major technology companies., including Microsoft (MSFT), Intel (INTC), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Oracle (ORCL) and Apple (AAPL), which later this summer begins paying a quarterly dividend. INTC Dividend Yield data by YCharts Since initiating a dividend in 2005, Applied [...]
Let’s say you and your best buddy from college decided to launch a me-too business patterned after Groupon (GRPN), and after two years of 80-hour weeks pounding on local merchants’ doors, and flogging your deals online, your annual revenue run rate was up to about $750,000. Oh, and you’d taken on two support workers to [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?