Concentrix Solar Marks Entry Into U.S. Market
ConcentrixSolar, a Germany-based supplier of concentrating photovoltaic (CPV)systems and a new division of the Soitec Group (Euronext Paris), hassigned a contract with Chevron Technology Ventures for thedeployment of a 1 MW CPV power plant, to be installed at a ChevronMining facility in Questa, N.M.
The installation, which will use Concentrix Solar’s FLATCON technology, marks Concentrix’s entry into the U.S. market.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar