Concentrix Solar Joins Transgreen Initiative
Transgreen was recently created within the context of the Mediterranean Solar Plan to stimulate the development of a Trans-Mediterranean electric powertransmission network to respond to the significant expected needs forelectricity exchange between the two sides of the Mediterranean.Concentrix Solar’s CPV technology is designed for use by large-scalesolar power plants in hot and arid regions.
SOURCE: Concentrix Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?