Colorado’s Cleantech Future
Colorado is currently one of the top states in cleantech companies, with morethan 300 located within state boundaries. The CCIA also highlights NREL, the nation’s largest national laboratory dedicated solely to renewableenergy reseach and development, as another reason Colorado can remain an industry leader. Coupling research and innovation has attracted venture capital investments in Colorado that rank 3rd highest in the country.
The CCIA action plan is intended to keep these trends progressing forward,furthering economic development measured by job creation, revenue, andtax base generated through the cleantech industry. The plan highlightsthe three main objectives for the cleantech industry to thrive:
1. To define Colorado’s competitive advantages in cleantech.
2. To describe the critical path forward to sustain and expand on the competitive advantages.
3. To outline a set of actions that will support the cleantech industry over the mid- and long-term.
For a copy of the full report, click here
The Open Energy Information initiative (OpenEI) is a platform toconnect the world’s energy data. It is a linked open data platformbringing together energy information to provide improved analyses,unique visualizations, and real-time access to data. OpenEI followsguidelines set by the White House’s Open Government Initiative , whichis focused on transparency, collaboration, and participation. OpenEIstrives to provide open access to this energy information, which willspur creativity and drive innovation in the energy sector.Articles l Homepage
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar