Collins Stewart Raises Targets and Estimates On $CSIQ and $TSL
They reiterate the Buy rating on Canadian Solar and padded the pricetarget to $40 from $26. The firm cites “slightly higher volumes and ahigher average selling price in Q210.” Raised Q2 ASP assumption from$1.70/w to $1.80/w and its CY10 shipment forecast from 585MW to 610MW.The CY10 EPS estimate moves from $2.00 to $2.50. The firm alsointroduced CY11 EPS estimate of $2.70.
They also reiterate the Buy rating on Trina Solar and raise theprice target from $56 to $75. The firm cites “higher module priceassumption for Q2? and believes that 2010 will be a “front-loaded yearfor TSL’s earnings.” The firm raised its CY11 EPS estimate from $4.70to $5.00.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?