Clear Skies Solar to Sell Stake in C612 Subsidiary
C612 was formed last year to house the patented and patent pending technologies developed in-house by CSS.
The sale is expected to increase working capital available at CSS.
CEO Ezra Green said in a statement the sale would reduce thecompany’s monthly expenses by about 25%, allowing for increasedflexibility to meet upcoming growth plans and permit C612 to supportits own working capital needs. Green said the move will also facilitateClear Skies’ move into the smart grid market.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?