Clean Energy Focus Highly Visable
Asanyone who travels for business knows sometimes in the hazy morningwhen you just can’t sleep, there are plenty of moments for reflection –and watching local TV. Over the past three years I’ve traveled to Chinamore times that I can count, always driving the message for renewablesadoption.
Most recognize China as the country that adds a gigawatt of new coalcapacity each week. But China has come a long way in understanding andacting upon the importance of clean energy. China is making strides onmultiple fronts — leading the world in implementing phasor technologyfor real-time monitoring needed for the smart grid and manufacturingquality solar modules.
Most encouraging is the opportunity for cross-border collaboration via organizations such as the US-China Clean Energy Forum and participation as a technology resource to China’s utilities as their interest in solar power rises.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?