Citi Upgrades MEMC Electronics (WFR) To Buy: “As Well Positioned Structurally As FSLR”
- Starting to reap meaningful cost reduction in poly operations
- plunging poly prices already built into the stock and it will recover long before poly prices do next year
- solar remains tough in the near term, but optimistic longer term
- WFR is as well positioned structurally as FSLR
WFR is trading up again today off the upgrade, but technically, thestock is still broken. It remains submerged below both the 50 and 200day moving averages and would need to get back above those levels forme to consider a long term position.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa