Cimetrix Releases New PV Software
Cimetrix Inc., a provider of factory automation and equipment control software solutions for the globalsemiconductor, photovoltaic and electronics industries, has completed the latest release of its PV2/GEM interface software product,CIMConnect. Cimetrix says it has focused recent updates on furtherenabling fast compliance to the new PV2 standard.
Some of the key features of the product include multiple-host connections facilitatingadditional clients connecting to the equipment concurrently andindependently, flexible client/server architecture that allows use ofAPI from one or more programs, advanced debug tools that enableefficient incident resolution at the factory without programming,spooling capabilities to ensure no data loss during a communicationfailure, and extended time format with Microsoft Windows 7 supported.
Cimetrix notes that it has shipped over 500 CIMConnect licenses to the worldwide photovoltaic manufacturing community.
Cimetrix Inc.: (801)256-6500
SOURCE: Cimetrix Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?