China Sunergy provides additional insight regarding 2010 full year expectations
China Sunergy anticipates grossmargin will be between 15 percent and 18 percent, prior to thecompletion of the acquisition of two module manufacturers, withconversion cost reducing to USD0.20/watt by the end of the year, asproduction efficiencies continue to be realized.
Assuming theacquisition of the two solar module manufacturers will be completedwithout any unforeseen issues, China Sunergy expects the module capacity to be between 500 and 550 MW by the end of the third quarter of 2010.
With demand remaining at current expectations throughout the rest of theyear, China Sunergy now expects to have 400 MW of solar cell capacityand 900 MW of solar module capacity by the end of 2010.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?