China Sunergy Lands 7MW Solar Module Deal $CSUN
China Sunergy (CSUN) has secured a 7 MW solar module supply contract with CEEG (Nanjing) Solar Energy Research Institute, for the NanjingSouth Railway Station solar roof project. It’s the world’s largeststand-alone building integrated photovoltaic (“BIPV”) project for onestructure and will be one of the most energy efficient public buildingsin China. The company announced a big 120MW Italian solar supply deal just a couple weeks ago.
“China Sunergy is delighted to be the module supplier for the‘largest stand-alone BIPV project in the world,” said Mr. StephenZhifang Cai, CEO of China Sunergy. “We are very happy to see ourhigh-quality solar panels being used in this landmark project, whichwill certainly raise public awareness and appreciation of renewableenergy. We look forward to playing an increasingly bigger role inbuilding China’s eco-friendly projects.”
Technically, as is the case with many of the China solar stocks,CSUN is a compelling entry down here around the 200 day moving average. It was trading slightly below this key support level a few days ago,but has reclaimed that level of support.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System