China Solar Power Buys ThinSilicon
China Solar Power Holdings Ltd. (CSP), a manufacturer of thin-film amorphous silicon photovoltaic modules, has purchasedThinSilicon Inc., a Mountain View, Calif.-based developer of thin-filmmanufacturing process technology. No financial terms were disclosed.
ThinSiliconwas founded three years ago and has since developed a unique device andprocess technology that significantly boosts both panel efficiency andmanufacturing throughput, according to CSP.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy