Charge your portable devices with the SolarStrap
The energy is stored in a light-weight battery of 3.7 Whcapacity. You can operate this portable and flexible gadget in atemperature ranging from 0° to 50° Celsius. You can fold the SolarStrapto make it even more portable. When completely open, it is 290 x 97 x16 mm in size and is 144 x 97 x 25 mm in size when folded. It has an ACcharger input capacity of 5.0 – 6.0 V DC and output charge of 5.5 VDC,800 mA and it weighs around 60 g. SolarStrap Portable charger availableat Suntrica.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar