Charge Your Gadgets on the Beach with Surf Shelter
Designers at HJC Design have unveiled the Surf Shelter concept, which will protectusers from the formidable winds of the British coast and also allow them to recharge their portable electronic devices on renewable energy.
The sustainable shelter utilizes a photovoltaic fabric and a windgenerator to provide energy that can be used for playing music andrecharging various handheld devices. The rigid attachment structure forthe roof completes the aerodynamic detailing, immediately evoking images of crashing waves.
Via: Yanko Design
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System