CEO of Applied Materials Speaks at Davos
Applied Materials Chairman and CEO Mike Splinter spoke with CNBC from the World Economic Forum in Davos.He addressed the importance of jobs in the clean technology sector, theneed for an energy bill in the United States, and the movement to thenext generation of technology and new capabilites.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?