Centrosolar To Open New Plant In Oregon
The Portland Business Journal reportsthat a company spokesperson has confirmed Centrosolar’s plans, but themanufacturer has yet to state specifically where it will site theplant, or the number of jobs it will generate. Centrosolar recentlyreceived $4.7 million in federal tax credits.
SOURCE: Portland Business Journal
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?