Centrosolar Introduces 54-Cell PV Module
Centrosolar AG has launched a 54-cell photovoltaic module with increased output. The product will be showcased at the upcomingEuropean Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, which will be held Sept. 6-10 in Valencia, Spain.
The new modules have four more cells than the former 50-cell panels of the S-Class Excellentseries and can be fitted by one person. The chosen layout of the cellmatrix means that the efficiency has been given a considerable boost,according to Centrosolar. The modules achieve an output of up to 225 W.
The new version of module is wider and shorter, resulting in improvedstatics and greater torsional rigidity on the roof, the company adds.For the installation engineer, the new dimensions mean greater ease ofhandling during the installation process, shortening the overall fitting process.
The S-Class Excellent module series is built at thegroup’s own production plant at Centrosolar Sonnenstromfabrik in Wismar, Germany. It will become available in Germany in the fourth quarter ofthis year, with launches in Spain, Italy, France, the Netherlands andGreece to follow.
Centrosolar: 49 403910650
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?