CB Richard Ellis Introduces Solar Energy Services Group $CBE
CB Richard Ellis Group Inc., a commercial real estateservices firm, has launched CBRE Solar, which will provide solar energy services to the company’s clients, initially in the U.S. andCanada.
CBRE Solar’s service offerings encompass a broad range of solar energy solutions for clients, including solar power purchaseagreements, roof leases, advisory services, project developmentservices, project management services and solar project investmentopportunities.
"CBRE Solar puts us in an ideal position to assist our corporate services and asset services clients in understanding andnavigating the complexities of the solar market to efficiently maximizetheir real estate and achieve their sustainability and energy-costreduction goals," says Mike Lafitte, president CB Richard Ellis’Americas division.
CBRE Solar will work with Smart EnergyCapital, a solar finance, development and advisory firm.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy