‘Car of Light’ Utilizes Solar, Electric
Inspired by the effects of light on human senses and the shape ofobjects, vehicle designer Jong Won Lee has come up with a concept carcalled the “Car of Light.” The vehicle features a roof-mounted solarpanel and a sun roof that allows for natural light during the day andartificial illumination after dark.
The zero-emission concept is powered by electric motors and theentire design is informed by the sun. The interior and exterior of thevehicle are inspired by the rapping style of ancient Egypt’s mummywrapping technique and the design has been given a wave feel, whichtakes inspiration from the kinetic wave line of a river surface.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?