Canadian Solar Siting New Module Facility In Guelph $CSIQ
Canadian Solar Inc. will locate its new solar module manufacturing factory at 525 Speedvale Ave. Westin Guelph, Ontario. The company expects to commence production earlynext year. The facility is being developed by Canadian Solar SolutionsInc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Solar.
The newfacility will be Canadian Solar’s first feed-in-tariff domesticcontent-compliant solar manufacturing facility in Ontario. The newfacility will be capable of manufacturing 200 MW of solar modules a year and employ approximately 500 people.
Canadian Solar says thecity of Guelph was selected as a result of its commitment to makingsustainability the hallmark of its community through its CommunityEnergy Initiative.
SOURCE: Canadian Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?