Canadian Solar Reiterates Q3, Full Year Guidance $CSIQ
Not only did Canadian Solar (CSIQ) announce a new CFO in Andrew Chen, but the company has reiterated its Q3 and full year shipments guidance this morning.
For Q3 the company expects shipments between 190 – 200MW and grossmargins of 14.5 – 15.5% and full year shipments at the mid to high range of the previous guidance of 700 – 800MW.
Shares are trading up about 5% today and closing in on resistance of the 200 day moving average.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?