Cadmium Telluride Experts Join EPIR, Sunovia Partnership
Sunovia Energy Technologies Inc.and EPIR Technologies Inc. have hired Dr. Angelo Gilmore and Dr.Chollada Gilmore, who both have significant experience in cadmiumtelluride (CdTe) solar cells. Both scientists previously worked atFirst Solar.
EPIR says it is in the process of expanding itsmanufacturing facilities and expects to complete pilot manufacturing ofthe partners’ high-efficiency, low-cost CdTe on silicon solar cells in2010. This is the second time this year that EPIR will be expanding itsfacilities.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?