BREAKING: Colorado Passes Fair Permit Act for Solar Installations
Yesterday, the Colorado legislature passed HB11 1199, also known as theFair Permit Act. The bill standardizes and streamlines the solarpermitting process in the state.
Already, Colorado’s solar industry leaders are hailing the news andexpect the bill to be a template for remaining states to adopt.
HB 1199 was introduced in February 2011 in the Colorado’s House, andoverwhelmingly passed, with only one representative voting against it.
Today, the state senate passed the bill, and Gov. John Hickenlooper is expected to sign it into law later this week.
Check back for more details in the next few days.
Cleanenergyauthority.com provides access to a nationwide network of local service providers for quotes on the installation of Solar (Photovoltaic) Panels, Solar Thermal for hot water and pool heating. Cleanenergyauthority.com was founded in 2008 to provide news and rebate and incentive as well as a convenient online comparison shopping resource for consumers seeking Clean Energy alternatives for their home or business. Articles l Homepage
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!