Bill Clinton to Promote Solar at SPI 2012
Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, will be giving the keynote speech at this solar convention. Clinton is the most recognized speaker Solar Power International has had and will surely garner much publicity for the event. Not only is Clinton well known, but he also has the ability to articulate his understanding of our planet’s current state and what the direction we need to move in to solve our energy problems at home and abroad.
If you live in Florida or you’re planning to visit this September, be sure to check out Solar Power International 2012 and listen to Clinton’s keynote speech.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar