Barclays Reduces Suntech Power Target To $16 (STP)
Barclays Capital reduces their price target on Suntech Power (NYSE:STP)to $16 from $17.50 and maintains an Equal Weight rating.
Barclays analysts cut their financial estimates on Suntech becausethey believe solar module prices could decrease more than expected in2009 and 2010. They note Suntech’s competitors have aggressivelycutting prices in the German market, which creates pressure for thepricing of Suntech products.
Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (NYSE:STP) is the world’s leadingsolar energy company as measured by production output of crystallinesilicon solar modules. Suntech designs, develops, manufactures, andmarkets premium quality, high-output, cost-effective andenvironmentally friendly solar products for electric power applicationsin the residential, commercial, industrial, and public utility sectors.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?