Bank of America Upgrades LDK to Buy $LDK
The biggest upgrade in the solar industry today was the two notch upgrade of LDK Solar (LDK) by Bank of America from Underperform to Buy due to lower risks ofoversupply. Following the LDK Solar earnings report, I mentioned that I thought the stock offered a very compelling entry down at these levels and has the potential todouble or triple if you’re patient. I still believe that. Shares ofLDK gapped up this morning and remain up about 6% with good volume. Click Here For Your FREE LDK Solar Analysis
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?