Ascent Solar Signs Distribution Agreement With DisaSolar $ASTI
Under the agreement, DisaSolar willbegin distribution of Ascent Solar’s thin-film modules for off-gridapplications integrating flexible solar panels into passenger-trainroofs and commercial signage structures. Recently, the two companiesdemonstrated PV module integration into train rooftops in partnershipwith French regional rail company SNCF.
SOURCE: Ascent Solar Technologies Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar