Ascent Solar Commences Production At FAB 2 Production Plant
Ascent Solar Technologies Inc. has begun initial production ofmonolithically integrated flexible copper indium gallium diselenide(CIGS) modules from its high -volume FAB 2 production plant in Thornton, Colo.
"Ascent Solar is the first company to commence regularproduction of monolithically integrated lightweight thin-film CIGSmodules using a plastic substrate," notes Farhad Moghadam, president and CEO of Ascent Solar. "This milestone marks the initiation of ourregular production capability and our factory ramp-up based on marketdemand."
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers