Army National Guard Installs PV Array
Colorado’s Army National Guard Readiness Center in Grand Junction, Colo., has completed a 172 kW PV array. The project was installed by Colorado-based BellaEnergy, which specializes in midsize to large-scale solar electricsystems.
"Not only will this energy project lay the foundation to meet our net-zero electricity consumption goal of 2030, it is alsoimportant in how we will manage and design our facilities in thefuture," says Maj. Richard Burtt, project manager for the Colorado ArmyNational Guard.
SOURCE: Bella Energy
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy