Arizona Senate Panel Approves Solar Incentives
The Arizona Republicreports that the structure of the tax incentives was modeled afterthose in nearby states that have hosted similar manufacturing plants.Arizona’s legislation would offer factories a 10% income tax credit oncapital investments, as well as a possible 80% property tax reductionif the company meets employee wage and benefit criteria.
The bill will be voted in the Arizona House and Senate.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System